Daddy.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QDYug6wUV0

~

You ran to your father.

"Princess your leg!" 

All sounds were deaf to you as you burst in.

"Appa!" You screamed.

"P-pl-lease tell me he's okay." You stammered, tears flowing out covering your cheeks.

"I'm sorry...it's the black-" The doctor explained.

"NO!" You shrieked.

"Princess-"

"NO NO NO. HE PROMISED ME. HE PROMISED. WHY DID HE BREAK HIS PROMISES?" You wailed, crumpling to the floor.

"The king would like everyone to leave." The doctor announced.

"N-no, no, no, no. DADDY! NO-DON'T TOUCH ME-" You protested as the guards pulled you out.

"NO DADDY!" You yelled, pounding on the door.

"Bring Kevin to me." The king whispered as a maid went to fetch Kevin.

Kevin entered, face pale and dark,"Your majesty-"

"Sh. I don't have a lot of time my boy. Listen to me."

Kevin was silent as the king said,"Please, please, open my daughter's heart. I asked you because you're the only one that can. You're the only one that has the key as cliche as that sounds. Listen-"

The king went into a coughing spasm as the doctor appeared,"You need to leave."

The king gave a pleading look as Kevin nodded briskly and walked out.

He saw you on the floor, sobbing.

He knelt down and whispered,"Hey."

Your eyes were glassy as tears continued to spill out of your eyes, Kevin gently wiped them and mumbled."Shh...your father wouldn't be happy to know you're crying right now."

"W-what do I do? W-What should I d-do? I can't even get m-m-married to anyone the way I am right now-" You gasped as Kevin pulled you in, knowing that it was dangerous for him.

"Don't worry about anything." He mumbled as you relaxed and sat there limply.

*I'll protect you from now on.*