Lesson 2.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8ik5qswUp0

~

"So this is where she went.." You said.

Kevin nodded.

"I remember, I told daddy I didn't want the white horse because they told me if I owned a white horse...she wouldn't be able to give birth." You wistfully smiled, leaned forward and Lady responded immediately.

She nuzzled you as you gently smiled, the light hitting you just perfectly.

"You're drooling." Eli smirked as Kevin glared.

Pottok2.jpg

There was a neigh and your eyes widened,"Prince!"

You squealed and hugged the chestnut brown horse.

"Can we have another 'lesson'?!" You asked.

"Anything." Kevin nodded.

"Can we go riding?" Your face broke into a smile as Kevin's eyes grew soft and he nodded.

"You can come too...if you want..." You said to Eli who looked surprised,"Um...yeah sure."

*She might be emotionless but she definitely isn't your average spoiled princess.*

Kevin saddled up both horses and helped you up Prince.

"Come on Prince, let's go." You cooed but Prince wouldn't budge until Lady was next to him.

"Seems to me like they're mates~" Eli sang.

Kevin glared at him and while you weren't looking, zapped Eli's saddle making him fall,"WHOA."

You turned around,"Are you okay?"

"Yep, just peachy." Eli groaned as Kevin smirked.

The three of you rode trails, pastures, shared stories.

Although you couldn't say you really opened up, Eli told you dozens of stories and you were now comfortable around the two boys.

The sun was slowly setting, "We should head back."

"Let's go." Kevin nodded.

You gently nudged Prince,"Let's go Prince-"

There was a flash, Prince suddenly jumped and went running at full speed.

"NO!" Eli and Kevin both yelled as they immediately chased after the horse.

You shrieked as Prince galloped even faster, but you were more worried about Prince's safety than your own.

"Oh no. Prince! Stop! If you continue you're going to hurt your leg-" You yelped as Prince bucked and you were thrown off.

Kevin's eyes widened as he jumped off Lady and caught you, bridal style.

Your eyes were squeezed shut.

You opened them and looked up to see Kevin's.

*He has really pretty eyes...*

You blushed and tried to stand upright, only to fall back down at the sharp pain in your ankle.

Kevin caught you again and said,"I think you should just let me carry you back."

Eli came running with Prince and Lady.

"Damn horsey." He whistled.

*What the hell was that?* Eli thought.

*That wasn't normal, there definitely was magic behind it.* Kevin thought, frowning.