Marriage?!

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prEl8BGb6PE

~

The next day, after calming down a bit, you went to talk with the advisor on what you should do.

Kevin patiently waited for you, knowing you would come by to tell him later.

"So..what should I do?" You asked.

"Well..it was your father's wishes for you to be wed to a suitable-"

"Wait. Wed. As in marriage?!" You exclaimed, shocked.

"Yes my lady. Also you have many many suitors there must be one to your liking." He said as you sat there, numb.

*Well he is good looking...* 

You thought as you looked through different paintings.

But a clever voice replied,*But he isn't Kevin.*

You groaned and slid a hand over your face.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Kevin smiled as he handed you a small flower.

"Mmm..it's nothing." You replied, twirling it between your fingers.

"Doesn't seem like nothing." Kevin retorted, making you roll your eyes.

"The advisors.."

"The advisors..?" He echoed.

"Think that...I should get married." You finished, laughing.

Kevin stopped smiling,*You knew this would happen one day.*

"Ridiculous right?" You chortled, pausing when you  didn't hear Kevin joining you,"Kevin oppa?"

"Why is it ridiculous? Of course you should be married, you can't be single forever. You're to be a queen and you need to find someone who can take care of you and your kingdom." Kevin scolded.

You frowned,"Yeah. But not right now-"

"Why not?" Kevin argued as your eyes flared and you frowned, upset,*But I don't wanna. I want to be with you, like this. I should have known a knight wouldn't  fall for me. He probably wants some normal, townsgirl."

"Your highness!" A servant called.

"What?"You quietly responded.

"The advisor is calling for you." The servant said as you curtly nodded and walked away.

*I would hold you back, but I can't.*

You entered the room and questioned,"Yes?"

"We found a very suitable match for you and we invited him to come tomorrow." The advisor explained.

"Okay." You nodded and proceeded to the exit.

"Princess." The advisor called.

"Yes?" You turned around.

"It would be in YOUR best interest to make a good impression for your father's sake." He smirked.

"Is that a threat?" You coldly remarked.

"Of course not." He smiled.

"I am the ice princess. I NEVER leave good impressions." You said before walking out.

"Oh ho..she's grown." The advisor smiled genuinely.