Arranged Marriage.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3vIwPK2HlA

~

You woke up, refreshed, the first thing you smelled was Kevin's scent and it calmed you.

Your clothes were laid out for you as you washed and changed in the washroom.

Kevin greeted you and led you upstairs where the advisors wished to speak to you.

*Remember __________. Act as if you don't recognize him. He hurt you. He broke you. He took your heart, literally.*

You walked in and nodded.

"Princess _________, I don't think you and Prince Joon were introduced properly-"

"No need, _______ and I are old friends." Joon grinned as he walked over and pulled you into his embrace.

Your body grew rigid as Kevin frowned and stepped in between the two of you,"I think that's enough sir."

"Don't tell me what you think peasant." Joon hissed as he turned to you and grasped your chin,"Still beautiful."

You slapped his hand away and put on a mask of ice again,"I don't think that's proper sir."

"Well it should be for fiancees." Joon smirked at Kevin.

"Fiancees? When did I agree?" You retorted.

"When we were young-" Joon started.

"That was play. I will choose the man I will marry. If we are done, then I will take my leave."

"But we have already agreed to his marriage proposal princess..."

"WHAT?" You shrieked.

"He promised to give you a lavish lifestyle, take care of the kingdom and give us an heir." The advisor explained.

"I don't agree with this decision." You spat.

"Too late. You're already mine princess." Joon smiled at you as he tried to kiss you.

Kevin came through, speaking coldly he said,"The princess' marriage is the king's final decision. He isnt' dead yet. He will make the final choice."

Joon frowned.

"If the king doesn't regain consciousness within 3 weeks, we shall accept prince Joon." The advisor bowed as he left the three of you alone.

Tension was thick in the air as you glared hatefully at him,"Why are you back? You left in search of a great power. You took my heart, my emotions. Why are you back now?"

"To repay you, I still love you-" Joon started as you cut him off,"Cut it out. I don't love you anymore. I stopped when you took my heart away. Now give it back."

"__________-ah." He started, "Give it."

Deeply sighing,"I'll return it...tonight at the guest honor banquet. "

"Fine." You walked out, legs wobbling as you left the room and fell onto the floor, stunned and numb.

Kevin glared at Joon,"Why'd you come here?"

"Can't I visit my soulmate?"Joon smirked as Kevin growled and pointed his sword at him.

"Uh uh uh. You and I both know you and I don't need that." Joon said as he raised a hand an a dark purple orb formed.

"Go back to wherever you came from." Kevin growled.

"Not without her. She's mine. Not yours, peasant. Now don't you wish you were in my shoes?" Joon taunted as Kevin's hand threatened to shoot at Joon.

 "Leave Joon. You're not wanted here...Black Death." Kevin seethed as Joon cackled,"As if you are too..cousin."

"My duty is to stay by her and protect her." Kevin said.

"She can protect herself. She's not in danger. Besides..I have her heart.:" Joon smirked as he walked out.

*Dammit.* Kevin roared as he punched the wall.

~