Ball.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiASU4mivDA&feature=related

~

Everyone had to get dressed including the knights and you, even though you didn't want to.

You wore:

c50ef34b4c4696fd_pink_princess_wedding_d

When you came down the stairs, everyone's eyes were on you.

You bowed and walked to where UKISS was.

"You look stunning _________-ah!" All of the UKISS boys cooed as you blushed and shook your head.

"You do look nice." Kevin whispered as he brushed a stray hair from your face.

"*Cough* I think the two of you should dance." Eli said as all of UKISS quickly found princesses from other kingdoms to dance with.

Kevin smiled and bowed,"May I have this dance?"

"Of course." You curtisied as he took you by the hand and put one hand on your waist.

Lee Joon watched the scene with envy as he cracked his wine glass.

He met eyes with you and mouthed,'Heart.'

You frowned and froze, Kevin followed your gaze and whispered,"Go. The kingdom needs their queen."

You went to Joon who smiled,"Glad you came."

"Give it."

"Feisty." Joon chuckled as he dangled it in front of you, your 'heart' :

White-Rose-Flower-Terrarium-Necklace-Rom

"How fitting it is that there are roses inside it, almost like Beauty and the Beast." Joon smirked as you glared,"Just give it to me Joon."

"I will but..I thought you should know I also have his heart too." Joon's eyes gleamed as your eyes widened,"What?"

"Here I'll give you both." Joon tossed them unexpectedly as they fell onto the floor and shattered into pieces, the two 'hearts' mixing.

Only one of them wasn't a heart, it was a curse.

You could feel your memories flooding and then immediately rushing out,"W-what?"

You saw your 'heart' glow,"When you sealed the deal saying that you'd entrust me with this because the person you love will die if it shatters."

Your eyes grew huge,"No."

"It's not me anymore. And the other vial...is your heart too. The source of the black death, it shall spread its curse and you will be mine." Joon cackled as he placed the bracelet on your wrist and muttered an incantation.

"You're bound to me, and the black death is worse than ever. Now there's NO cure." Joon yelled as he formed a portal and forced you inside it.

"KEVIN!" You screamed before vanishing.