Nightmare.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWiYqmu703U

~

After you arrived at the castle, you fell onto your bed, exhausted and sleepy.

*I miss that little boy, he was really cute!*

You went under the covers and rested your head on the pillow, falling into a deep sleep.

~Dream~

"Umma!"

"Umma!"

"Umma help me!"

A faint voice cried out to you as you franctically went after the voice, you tried calling out a name but no sound would come out from your throat.

Tears streamed down your cheek as you ran towards the voice as it continously went,"Umma umma help me!"

*Oppa where are you?* You thought as you tripped over a root and prepared to hit the hard ground.

A pair of secure arms caught you, "Baby you promised to be careful, you have a little one growing inside of you."

You nodded, then snapped out of it when you heard a voice yell,"Umma! Appa! Help me!"

The figure beside you took your hand and the two of you transported to where the voice was.

The little boy from the day before was dangling from someone's hand, above a sleeping dragon.

*No. No. No My baby-*

Your eyes widened as the person above, with a hood over his head, let go of the boy.

*NO-* 

You sped towards the voice, let go of the other person's hand as he screamed,"___________-ah NO-"

~Dream End~

You woke with a start, sweat covered you as you breathed heavily.

"It was just a dream, only a dream." You breathed out as you sat upright and shuddered at the cold.

"Then..why did it feel so..real?" You whispered, heart sinking and now very sad and afraid.