Serious.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwG_Tx4UX5Q

~

1 Month Later...(Total Of Nine Months...)

Rarely did Kevin ever have days off, so when you heard that there were no duties, you and him spent the whole day together.

While walking in the garden, with Kevin singing to the roses and you, you let out a content sigh.

"Why the sigh?" Kevin asked as put one arm around you.

"I'm just really happy." You whispered as Kevin leaned down to kiss you.

Your knees went weak, as it always did whenever he kissed you, only this time, you abruptly broke apart.

Kevin looked at you,"What's wrong?"

"Kevin." You breathed as he tilted his head in confusion.

"My water broke."

His eyes widened and he immediately picked you up and ran into the castle calling for KiSeop.

Laying you down on the first bed he saw, KiSeop pushed everyone including Kevin, out.

"What? NO-" Kevin protested.

For once KiSeop was serious,"If you're here your germs might pass onto the newborn baby."

Cursing under his breath, Kevin kissed your forehead that was contorted in pain,"I'll be here the moment our child is pushing through."

You weakly nodded and looked to KiSeop for instruction.

"Oh trust me, the moment the little baby is crowning..you're going to WANT Kevin in here." KiSeop smirked.

"Oh and feel free to curse, my queen." KiSeop smiled as you rolled your eyes and shook your head.

He checked to see the baby would be coming out alright, when he saw the baby's head he looked at you,"Okay, nurse please tell the king to steralize himself before entering in about...5 minutes?"

The nurse nodded and went out.

"Now, _________-ah, when I tell you to push, you're going to count to 10 and push okay? Don't stop pushing until you get to 10."

You nodded.

"Push!"

You did and felt excrutiating pain, you gritted your teeth.

"Don't hold it in. I know it's not respectable as a lady..but you're giving birth." KiSeop said as he said,"Push!"

Letting out a groan you pushed.

"I know it's hard but...you have to push harder.." KiSeop whispered, you nodded and began to push.

This time, you screamed.

Kevin was pacing the floor outside.

"Kevin. Relax." Eli said, but jumped when he heard you scream.

"Let me in now." Kevin hissed as the nurse shook her head,"I'm sorry sir but it's too dangerous for the baby."

Kevin let out a growl and sat down.

"Push!"

You shrieked again, pain racking your body.

"Oppa it hurts..." You whimpered.

There was no answer from KiSeop as he cursed,"Crap."

You grew dizzy,"Oppa...is my baby safe?"

"_________-ah...just push." KiSeop gritted his teeth.

You pushed, feeling weaker by the second.

You saw the nurses and how their faces looked,*Why do they look so sad?*

"Sir..the blood..." One nurse came forth, tears gathering.

*Huh?*

"We can't do anything until the baby is out." KiSeop hissed, hating himself for it.

"_______-ah, push one last time...he's almost here." KiSeop whispered, tears gathering in the corners of his eyes.

You pushed, letting out a cry before collapsing back onto the bed.

You felt dizzy and faint, eyesight blurring.

But you heard the cries of a baby.

*My baby...?*

"Sir! We need to work now!" The nurse exclaimed as KiSeop nodded.

"_________-ah? You're going to just fall asleep okay? I'll see you when you wake up..." KiSeop whispered putting the mask over your face and administering the anastasia to put you to sleep.

"Don't tell Kevin yet."

All of UKISS jumped up when they heard the baby's cries.

Kevin asked,"Can I go see my wife and child?"

"Um, your newborn baby is in the other room sir." The nurse answered.

"Why isn't my child with the mother..?" Kevin narrowed his eyes.

"She's....resting...sir." The nurse nervously replied.

"I'm going to see her-"

"NO!" A bunch of nurses blocked him as he growled,"Let me through."

"We're sorry your majesty, we have strict orders-"

"Kevin, relax. I'm sure KiSeop will come out soon and explain what's going on." SooHyun said as Kevin began to worriedly stare at the door.