Coronation.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr-jtBOwKqA

~

You woke up to notice that Kevin wasn't next to you.

'They told me to treat this like a wedding...I can't see you before you wear the crown...see you soon love.'

You rubbed your eyes as maids and servants flocked to your side, doing your hair, setting the coronation gown.

Eventually it became time to officially become queen.

It reminded you of the wedding you had last week.

*I just became married..now I'm becoming queen...gahh.*

Music played as you entered, everyone bowed as the gown's train trailed behind you.

Placing the crown on your head, (done by the highest official since your father wasn't present) cheers erupted as he announced,"Lady _________. We hold you in the highest honor and responsibility of leading the kingdom as our queen."

You bowed, then turned around to see Kevin coming in.

"That's our boy!" SooHyun called as you smiled.

When Kevin was proclaimed king, U-KISS hooted and screamed and cheered.

"Citizens of our beautiful kingdom, I present to you, his and her majesty, our king and queen."

Bowing together, you and Kevin walked out and into the throne room where the first order and business was to hear the citizens complaints and worries.

Together, making decisions and being compassionate leaders.

*I hope we make you proud appa.*

You thought as a lady came to you and Kevin for requests and problems.

Thinking through everything, the two of you made every decision together.

He was nineteen and you were eighteen.

The youngest and most sovereign leaders the kingdom had ever seen.