Perfect.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUkenE42p4M

~

Kevin got up with a smile on his face, thinking to what you had said last night.

*Stay with me.*

*Stay with me.*

*Stay with me.*

*Stay with me.*

"Can I...stay with her?" He whispered to the skies which seemed to shine the sun in answer.

'SLAM'

Startled, Kevin jumped and slowly made his way to where you were.

The governess, her face red, was fuming outside the door.

"Is there a problem miss?"Kevin politely questioned.

"THE PRINCESS IS INSOLENT. SHE WON'T RESPOND OR ACT LIKE A LADY!" She yelled, face turning purple.

*If the king finds out he has to replace the governess...he'll be more stressed.*

Kevin cleared his throat,"What if I tried to reason with her?"

"She's very difficult-" The governess protested until Kevin leaned over and whispered,"Believe me...I can be very..convincing."

"O-oh a-al-ight!" She chirped, flushed.

She hurriedly left as Kevin walked inside.

You looked up, blankly staring at the ribbon, needle and thread in front of you.

"I didn't think the princess would be mean enough to torture the governess." Kevin smirked.

"I'm not." You replied in monotone.

"Mhmm~" Kevin hummed as you frowned,"Is it my fault I don't want to...no CAN'T do this?"

"No....but I say try again." Kevin smiled, putting his hands behind his back and waiting for you to start.

You stared at him.

"Go on." He nodded encouragingly.

"You're just trying to find a new reason to laugh at me for." You darkly muttered, picking up the ribbon and needle with thread.

You poked the needle through the ribbon as Kevin slowly moved his fingers behind his back to make the pattern come smoothly.

Your eyes widened as your hands moved gracefully, creating a flower embroidery.

When you stopped to look, Kevin grinned,"See. All you had to do was try again."

"H-how?" You stammered, staring at the ribbon.

"Princesses are supposed to where pretty things like this." Kevin murmered as he took it and tied your hair neatly with it.

You froze at the contact and looked up at him.

Kevin's eyes went downcast as he gazed at you.

The two of you stayed in that position as you broke contact and blushed.

Kevin coughed awkwardly and finished creating the bow.

"T-thanks." You stuttered.

*STUPID WHY ARE YOU STUTTERING?*

"N-no problem." Kevin replied, your eyes widening.

"DID YOU JUST STUTTER?!" You exclaimed.

"W-what?! NO." Kevin scoffed, face turning bright red.

"YES YOU DID! OH MY GOSH, THE PERFECT KEVIN JUST STUTTERED!" You squealed, laughing.

Kevin cleared his throat, both freezing as you realized what you said,"U-um."

"Oh so you think I'm perfect?" Kevin teased as you averted your eyes and yelled,"NO!"

"Mhmm! whatever you say~" Kevin sang as he continued to tease you.

*I think I can open up to him...I can trust him...right?*