Trinket.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlGWOw7movQ&feature=related

~

Tying Lady up to a tree near the entrance of the town, near grass and water, Kevin helped you get off Lady.

"Thank you Lady~" You cooed as Kevin rolled his eyes.

"You can't act..the way you do around here.." Kevin warned.

"Huh? Why?" You tilted your head in confusion.

"Here...they don't care if we get killed or not.." Kevin deadpanned as you gulped and nodded.

"Now that we've got that covered, let's give you the full experience!" Kevin cheered as you nodded and clung on to his arm.

Kevin grew paralyzed yet again, coughed and said,"Haha...let's go..you must be hungry."

At that precise moment, your stomach grumbled.

You blushed and ducked.

Kevin chuckled as he led you to the food stand and bought you snacks and treats.

The two of you passed by a nice old lady who was selling jewelry and trinkets.

The necklaces caught your eye:

medieval-pendant-turq_large.jpg?102780

AND

AAAACwxhC0MAAAAAAVp8zg.jpg?v=13064589150

Kevin noticed and walked over,"How much is one?"

"Oh ho, these necklaces are special dear. I take whatever you have to offer." The lady winked as Kevin slightly frowned, then turned to you.

"Pick one."

"The silver one represents clarity, legend has it that it can grant you a wish...the other one that caught your eye is said to be for protection and guidance." The lady explained as you pondered over which one to choose.

~

CHOOSE WHICH ONE IN COMMENTS!

IT WOULD GREATLY HELP ME!