Save.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKnWdl_JfZs

~

"KEVIN!"

Kevin dropped whatever he was doing and ran towards your voice,"Please let her be alright, please let her be safe-"

Kevin entered the corridor to see a flash of light and a note fall:

Don't look for your precious princess, she won't remember you and you'll be gone anyway.

Crushing the paper, Kevin's eyes grew hard as he stormed out.

UKISS immediately sensed him and followed after.

"Kevin! What are you doing?!" KiSeop exclaimed when he saw Kevin pack medicinal herbs, water canteen, and a dagger.

Lastly he placed the most powerful weapon UKISS had, the time-turner:

ornate-hourglass-with-rose-sand-set-of-2

"KEVIN!" SooHyun roared, snatching it away.

"Give it." Kevin darkly stated.

"You know we only use this for ABSOLUTE PERIL EMERGENCIES." SooHyun seethed.

"This IS an emergency. Besides, I'm the one in charge of it." Kevin hissed.

"Kevin, get a hold of yourself. You're not thinking straight-" Hoon started, Kevin exploded, "NOT thinking STRAIGHT?! NOT THINKING STRAIGHT? YOU TRY HAVING THE ONE PERSON WHO MEANS EVERYTHING TO YOU BE TAKEN AWAY BY SOME SICKO WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE KINGDOM'S DEATH? SOMEONE WHO IS YOUR WORST ENEMY AND TELL ME TO THINK STRAIGHT."

"RELAX." AJ said as Kevin glared and said,"I don't care if you guys go with me or not but I'm not letting him stay with her any longer than the time allows."

"Kevin. Dude. Chill for one second." Eli said as Kevin slackened and growled, punching the wall.

"I CAN'T JUST SIT AND WAIT HERE." He yelled.

"Okay." DongHo said.

"What?" KiSeop questioned.

"Let Kevin hyung go." DongHo stated.

"What the hell. Are you stupid Shin DongHo?" AJ hissed.

"Guys. Just listen to DongHo." Eli rolled his eyes as he telepathically said to Kevin,"DongHo's psychic.*

"This isn't dangerous guys. All I have to do is go there, get her back and-argh." Kevin hissed as he clutched on to his arm which had started to glow and turn a shade of greenish-gray.

*Dammit it's started.* 

"Kevin...?" Hoon questioned as Kevin shook his head,"I'm fine."

"Here." Eli tossed him a vial:sickling-elixir.jpg

"Is that...?" KiSeop's eyes widened.

"Oh my goodness. What is this? Use up all of our valuable weapons day?" SooHyun groaned.

"It won't cure it...the only cure...you'll find out soon enough but it will most definitely delay it." DongHo explained as Kevin nodded.

"Aw man. Are we gonna tear and cry? Kevin isn't gonna die right?" KiSeop moaned.

"No he isn't. Shut up hyung." DongHo deadpanned.

"Good luck." Hoon said.

"When you come back we'll have your wedding ready." AJ smirked.

"Don't die." SooHyun patted his shoulder.

"Get me a souvenir~" Eli sang as Kevin rolled his eyes, tightened his cloak and left.

*Just wait _________-ah. I'll save you.*