Badump.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHBR9iD9gsQ

~

The two of you made your way towards the shooting range where Kevin handed you a:

bow_standard1.jpg

"How come I can't use the big one like yours?" You stuck out your lips, not noticing that you were pouting.

*How cute.*

"Have you ever shot a bow and arrow before" Kevin questioned.

"Is that a rhetorical question?" You grumbled as Kevin smirked.

"Okay then. Shoot." He said, allowing you to do it by yourself, then laughing when you were way off.

"It's not funny." You gritted your teeth.

Kevin reached over, "Lean your shoulders back. Relax your arms, steady...now release." 

Your heart went 'badump' when he gently touched your shoulder and helped you.

*Damn..why does she have to smell good?*

Kevin noticed your bright red face and pulled back.

"Are you...okay?" He asked, genuinely concerned.

"Mm. Y-yeah." You stuttered, placing the bow down and mumbling,"Thank you."

But as soon as it hat happened, the feeling disappeared and you were the ice princess again.

"I think that's enough for today. See you tomorrow." Kevin waved before walking away.

You scurried to your room and closed the door:

1108.jpg

Only you knew of the mirror's magical properties, no one knew it existed since no one was allowed into your room except for your personal maid.

"Mom...?" You called to the mirror as her face appeared,"Yes love?"

"Is the curse...able to be broken...? Like even for a few seconds..?" You questioned.

"Why do you ask honey?" She asked.

You spilled everything to her as she chuckled,"Maybe you're getting pieces of your heart back."

"But mom...he took my heart and used it to create-"

"Shhh...don't worry. It's not your fault.." Your mom cooed.

"Mother..if I wasn't so weak and vulnerable, he wouldn't have been able to do that.." You whimpered.

"_________-ah...if your heart wasn't pure and vulnerable you would never have been able to love anyone.."

"But now I CAN'T love anybody." You bitterly stated.

"Keep in mind honey, he loved you too.." She whispered, disappearing as soon as there was a knock on the door.

You frowned, but it disappeared since you couldn't feel the emotion of being annoyed.

"Enter." You softly called.

"Princess. Your father would like to see you." The maid said as you nodded and followed her.

"Yes daddy?" You asked.

"Ah, how was your first lesson today?" He questioned.

"Fine daddy." You answered.

"Is there anything in particular that you want to learn?" He inquired.

"Nothing more than the usuals daddy." You answered.

"Ahh...I see." The king nodded.

"Daddy?"

"Yes honey?"

"How long is he going to "teach" me?"

"Mmm...that depends."

"On what?"

"Something you don't need to worry your pretty little head about." He smiled and called,"Whew! I'm famished. Let us have lunch!"

You rolled your eyes,*Of course...daddy wants food.*