Used.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-8RNuR-32M

~

A woman appeared out of the shadows as Joon's eyes narrowed,"Why the hell are you getting into my arguments and battles?"

"Shut up stupid boy." The lady hissed as Joon, taken aback, shut his mouth.

"How could you be so stupid? Couldn't you see that I was USING you this whole time? The potion, the magic, everything. ALL of it was NEVER yours. It was all MY magic. How dumb could you be? To make a contract with a demoness? Don't you realize, the moment your wish is complete, YOU'RE going to die. But hey you killed two birds with one stone, you're gonna kill the two remaining heirs to the throne."

"W-w-what?" Joon stuttered, shocked and afraid for the first time.

"God dammit Lee Joon, what the hell were you thinking?" Kevin snarled as the woman cackled.

"Mmm..just about now, the princess should be knocked out and unconsciousness. By the time she wakes up, she should have all of her memories restored. Too bad she won't be alive to remember them." The demoness evilly smirked as Kevin hissed,"Let her go."

"Again, over my dead body. Don't think you're too cunning either...do you think I'm stupid? DO you have any idea how many prophecies are said about you? Geez, way too many for one puny human." She rolled her eyes as Kevin let out a sigh of relief,*Heaven is on my side, she doesn't know what I really am.*

"Now shall we settle this boys? Joon's contract ends in 30 minutes. I should be able to finish you off before that time."

"Bring it." Kevin smirked as the two swirled around each other, her throwing balls of fire and energy, him using weapons.

*A demoness can only have so much energy ESPECIALLY if she's still under contract. It should tire out in...3...2...1..*

Kevin counted as the demoness wanting to regain energy began to descend to fight him hand to hand.

At that moment, Kevin used his powers to attack her.

It burned her, the energy being pure and good unlike her tainted one.

"How are you able to have magic?" She hissed, trying to shake off the pain.

Kevin stood back and began to emanate light.

"You're an angel?!" She shrieked as Kevin smirked,"Didn't think you'd fight one of my kind now did you?"

"THAT'S WHY THERE'S SO MANY PROPHECIES ABOUT YOU. YOU'RE THE EXCEPTION ONE. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DIE." She seethed as she clawed at him.

"Not if you give up your life to protect someone. You're granted a certain escape. My goal and reason for living is to protect her. The one I died for, Lee ___________." Kevin said as he glared,"Now it's time for you to go back to hell."

The demoness heard footsteps and smirked, face changing, frail and weak,"No..please don't hurt me...I was only listening to master Joon's orders."

"What are you saying?" Kevin questioned as you gasped,"KEVIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"She's awake." Joon rasped as he froze and landed on the cold floor, lifeless and blue.

"Ahh..delicious." The demoness cackled as she fed off of Joon and regained her energy again.

*Crap. I can't fight in front of _________.*

Kevin panicked as he saw your horror-stricken face.

*Aw screw it. My goal is to protect her nothing else matters.*

Kevin was about to plunge a dagger into the demoness' heart when she teleported right next to you and grabbed you by the neck.

Kevin's eyes widened,"Leave her alone."

"Why should I? She'd make a lovely pet." The demoness your cheek as you shuddered in fear.

"You're going to regret that." Kevin growled as he created a bow and arrow out of light and aimed for her neck.

"Uh uh uh. I wouldn't do that~" She sang as she twisted you around and put her lips right above your neck, revealing her fangs,"You do know if I bit her, she'd become imprisoned forever. She'd become stone. Instant death."

"What do you want?" Kevin hissed.

"The dagger you have." The demoness demanded.

"What do you want a dag-"

"I know it's your source of energy..I've never played with angel magic before. Plus, it'd kill you." Malice dripped from her voice as your eyes widened,"NO. JUST BITE ME, KILL ME."

"YAH!" Kevin roared as tears spilled from your eyes.

"I'd rather die. You helped me smile again, you helped me feel again, you taught me..how to love. Joon took my heart away, you brought it back. If I'm gonna die, I might as well tell you, I love you Kevin..I do, I truly do. I've been denying it for so long because I thought you wouldn't love a stuck up brat like me, that you'd much rather be with some normal girl from town who doesn't carry the weight of the world on her shoulders. I thought I'd be fine without you but...I can't do that. I'd rather die than live without you."

You tearfully smiled,"At least this way I can pay you back. So bite me. Kill me instead."

"You babo..how do you think I'd be able to live without you?" Kevin whispered as the demoness laughed and drew back to bite your throat out.

Kevin reached into his pocket and crushed the vial he retrieved from Joon.