Switch.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhGLsw0edOk

~

You closed your eyes as tear slid down your cheek, expecting pain which did come for a split second.

*This is what it must feel like to die...sharp pain that goes away in an instant.*

You fell and hit the cold floor.

*Ow! I'm pretty sure dead people don't feel pain.*

You opened your eyes to see the demoness cackle, only to realize your throat wasn't in .

Your eyes went round as your eyes immediately fell to Kevin who let out a gasp and fell to the ground.

*What..?*

Blood was gushing from his...throat.

"W-what? What is...? What?" You ran down the steps to Kevin.

"Oh no...what's going on. What happened..? Kevin? KEVIN!" You shrieked as the demoness froze.

"How are you alive?" She screamed, enraged.

"Kevin..what happened? Why am I alive? Why are you bleeding? Oh no, please Kevin answer me." You whispered as you cradled his head with tearful eyes.

Kevin's eyes cracked open as he gave you a weak smile,"Hi there."

"Hey." You replied as tears slid down your face,"You babo...why are you crying?"

"Because...you're dying.." You mumbled as Kevin chuckled before coughing,"That's it? That's not that bad.."

"KEVIN!" You wailed as Kevin frowned,"Hey...stop crying. Shh..baby."

"Please don't leave me. Please don't die. Don't go...I finally told you I love you. This isn't fair, if you're gonna die, take me with you." You pleaded as Kevin shook his head,"As always the silly princess. Who is going to take care of the kingdom your father entrusted you with?"

"Someone else." You wailed as Kevin soothingly pat your back,"Shh...don't cry-"

He grew alarmed as the demoness appeared behind you out of nowhere, with whatever energy he left, he pushed you aside and was bit again.

Hissing in pain, he fell to the floor, clutching his shoulder.

"You're as good as dead why do you defend her still?" The demoness teased as you became frozen, shocked that he had risked his already rapidly disappearing life for you again.

Kevin could feel his vision becoming bleak and blurry,"I guess this is really goodbye. I love you _________-ah, I always have. You're stronger than you know. Pity I couldn't help unlock the power you have."

"N-no-n-n-no. K-k-kevin!" You shrieked as the demoness snarled,"I've had enough of this. You'll join your lover soon, say your last words."

*Let me protect him.*

You closed your eyes and squeezed Kevin's hand when a bright light shone from your necklace.

"Huh?" 

You heard the demoness shriek as a warm, bright glow formed in your hands.