I Do.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1bM9Ws6sIU

~

You entered with your father, you saw U-KISS sitting down, Eli winked at you.

The minister said,"Dearly beloved....sickeness...health...death...do you take...?"

"I do." Kevin softly smiled at you.

"I do." You whispered as the minister said,"You may now kiss the bride."

Kevin wrapped an arm around your waist and dipped you, placing his lips on yours.

*I'm married!*

The two of you happily walked out together to the reception hall.

"The bride and groom will have the first dance."

You wrapped your arms around Kevin's neck,"This time I won't disappear."

The two of you gently swayed until Eli bumped him out and stuck his tongue out at Kevin who glared.

"I'm happy for the two of you." Eli smiled as you blushed,"Thank you. It was very...unexpected."

"Eh, we all knew you were gonna say yes anyway~" Eli winked.

"Gomawo Eli." You smiled as Eli shook his head,"Nah. Take good care of Kevin though. He's such a girl at times though!"

"I will." You promised as you took turns dancing with AJ, Hoon, SooHyun, KiSeop, and DongHo.

Eventually you danced with Kevin again as he whispered,"Your father wants to say goodbye."

Your smile faltered.

"Do not be sad. Do not cry my daughter. I will always watch over you. I will be with you always." Your dad smiled as you wrapped your arms around him.

"I'll try." You whispered, eyes downcast.

"I love you _________-ah." He kissed your forehead as you mumbled,"I love you too daddy."

"Hey don't be sad, I get to meet my grandchildren before you." 

*Always the jokester.*

"Take good care of her and the kingdom."

"Yes sir." Kevin nodded as your father waved and vanished, leaving a flurry of feathers.

Kevin wrapped one arm around you,"Gwenchana?"

You nodded,"I can feel it. He's with mom."

"Then shall we go wifey?" Kevin smirked as you blushed.