Fix it.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjLGnGknRmI

~

You were sobbing in your room, the windows were shut, curtains drawn tight and you felt as if you were trapped in.

*I don't know who you are but please save me.*

Drained and tired from crying, you went under the covers and fell asleep, not noticing your arm had begun to grow a shade of gray.

The door burst open as Kevin hissed,"Where is she."

"Who?" Joon asked.

Kevin noticed his arm didn't feel heavy anymore and looked to see that the greyness was fading.

*Oh no...*

"Yah. Lee Joon. If you don't want to die right now this instant, you better reverse this." Kevin growled.

"Why should I? You're gonna die. That's all that matters to me." Joon smirked.

Kevin glared,"If you don't reverse this, _________ is going to die. The one you've been loving all this long is going to die."

"Don't start that crap with me. No she isn't." Joon rolled his eyes as Kevin threw a dagger that narrowly missed his head.

"That potion you used comes with a price you idiot-"

"Yeah. Her memories." Joon cackled.

*Two..things? Two prices? What else could that potion have caused?*

"Not only that. Our wounds get switched. If she gets hurt, I get hurt. If I'M hurt-" Kevin was interrupted by a wail from you.

"She..oh no.." Joon whispered as he realized what was wrong.

"NOW FIX IT BEFORE I RIP YOU INTO PIECES." Kevin roared, sparks flittering off of him and bouncing.

*Oh shoot he's pissed.*

Joon stared at Kevin and questioned,"Isn't this better for you? You get to live. No more black death."

"Not if it's at the price of her life." Kevin whispered.

"But I can't do that." Joon said.

"The hell. Why not?" Kevin yelled.

"Not until the meter is filled. The black death meter. It's stronger than ever now that the source of the heart is closer." Lee Joon grinned.

"No. Listen to me. That's going to go against you. It's going to kill you first, you created it-"

"SHUT UP. I WILL GET MY POWER, I WILL GET MY REVENGE AND I WILL BECOME KING. _________ WILL BE MY QUEEN." Joon screamed.

Kevin mentally cursed,"Then I don't have time to see that. I'm going to save __________ first."

"Over my dead body."

A voice hissed but this time, it wasn't Joon's.