Two Years Later...

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1oVq4mcnjY

~

You abruptly woke up, covering your mouth and rushing to the bathroom.

Which was a bit too far for your liking.

You stopped in front of the toilet and threw up like there was no tomorrow.

Kevin was by your side, pulling your hair back and patting your back.

No one would believe the two of you were king and queen since you did everything together without servants.

You groaned and flushed, rinsing out your mouth.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kevin frowned, leaning against the wall.

"I'm fine. I think I ate something wrong." You replied, weakly closing your eyes.

"This is the 3rd time in a row baby." Kevin said, putting his hand on your forehead.

You leaned into his chest and sighed,"I'm fine, don't worry too much."

"I think you should rest..or get a checkup from the physician." Kevin whispered as you shook your head and waved it off.

"_________-ah. I'm being serious." Kevin, holding your face between his hands.

"But I'm FINE." You pouted.

Pecking your lips he shook his head,"No, go get a checkup, rest and then if you're REALLY fine tomorrow, go do work."

"But-"

"No no." Kevin closed his eyes as you frowned.

"Fine..." You mumbled but quietly tried to sneak into the direction of the working chambers.

"Aigoo this girl." 

Kevin picked you up as you gasped,"Oppa!"

"This is what happens when you don't listen to me~" Kevin sang.

"NO! I'LL LISTEN, PUT ME DOWN!" You protested as Kevin carried you to the royal bedroom and placed you snug under the covers.

"You ." You pouted, crossing your arms.

"That isn't very ladylike language." Kevin teased as he called for the physician.

After washing, you helped him into his garments, his bangs.

He leaned down and captured your lips with his, making your knees go weak.

"Ahem." KiSeop coughed as he entered.

"Oops." You blushed.

"Oh don't mind me. I've seen far more than this. Physicians have to see EVERYTHING." KiSeop smirked as Kevin rolled his eyes and muttered,"Don't do anything stupid."

"Oh please. That's only reserved for you." KiSeop argued as you shook your head,"Silly oppas."

"Okay, let's see. What's got Kevin panicking like a chicken." KiSeop stated as you giggled and said,"It's just indigestion or upset stomach oppa."

"Uh-huh. We'll see. Lay down little princess~" KiSeop checked your pulse and listened for any signs of abnormalities.

"....__________-ah?"

"Yes?" You blinked.

"Have you and Kevin been...busy lately?" He asked.

"Busy? No...he doesn't let me do anything." You pouted.

"No no not with work, I mean....in bed...like active in....bed." KiSeop slyly looked at you as you blushed,"U-umm...uhhh.."

"I thought so." KiSeop smirked at you as you threw a pillow at him.

"Uh uh no feisty." KiSeop wagged his finger as you crossed your arms in front of your chest.

"Congrats dongsaeng." KiSeop hugged you as you taken aback,"What?"

"You're a mommy." He grinned as you froze and your mouth went wide-open.

"W-wh-what?" You stuttered.

"Yep! You and Kevin are going to be parents!" KiSeop smiled as tears gathered at the corners of your eyes.

"Oh my gosh..." You whispered.

"Oppa...don't tell him yet..okay?" You pleaded as he nodded, "I'll let you break it to him."

"Gomawo." You smiled as you hugged him and he ordered a maid to bring you blueberry tea.

*Parents....*

You felt your stomach and smiled,*Hi baby...*