Sparks.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDh3l8YrpJI&feature=related

~

medieval-pendant-turq_large.jpg?102780

You were mesmerized by the silver pendant, you gently picked this up and asked,"How much is it?"

The lady chuckled,"I take whatever your husband wants to give me girlie."

"Oh n-no he's not my husband-" You started as Kevin unhooked a necklace from his neck and asked,"Will this be enough?"

The old lady held out her palm and stood thoughtfully for a second,"Young lady, I'll throw in a free hairpiece with that necklace have a lookie here."

"U-um..okay.." You shrugged and went in that direction.

"How much do you love that girl?" The lady questioned as Kevin's eyes widened."H-how do you know?"

"Please child. I've lived for a very long time." The lady smiled as Kevin sighed,"Why. Is there a problem with what I'm offering?"

"No..it's more than enough, after all it was your mother's was it not?" She questioned.

"How do you know these things?" Kevin's eyes narrowed.

The lady crooked her finger and whispered,"Magic can be found in the most unexpected places."

"Hmm...I'll keep this for now. You're gonna come back for it later." She sang as you came back with a simple hairclip.

"Thank you. Let's go." Kevin curtly nodded as you followed after him.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

Kevin smiled,"Nothing."

"Thank you for the necklace." You blushed as you looked at the shiny jewelry.

"It was nothing Lady _________." Kevin smirked as you rolled your eyes and requested,"Can you help me put this on please?"

"Yeah sure." Kevin mumbled as you turned around and lifted your long hair up.

*Crap my hands are shaking.* Kevin cursed in his head as he clipped the necklace on and brushed the back of your neck again.

Electricity burst as you jumped,*What was that?*

*Shoot. Sparks flew...* Kevin retreated.

"I think we should go back now." Kevin mumbled as he went towards where Lady was.