Oblivious.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISz-RZXZaLE&feature=related

~

After calming down, you changed into a shorter, simpler dress.

You treaded into UKISS' quarters with Kevin where they enthusiastically greeted you.

Having known Kevin for long, you had also grown close to the other boys and they treated you like their sister.

Kevin entered soon after as the boys grew silent.

"What? How come I don't get a warm greeting?" Kevin scoffed.

"You're no one special!" SooHyun retorted as he moved over to make room for you.

Your eyes went to Kevin as he understood and sat next to you.

All of UKISS thought,*These two are SO oblivious to how much they are in love with each other.*

Eli smirked as he sat on the other side, pushing SooHyun away and slung an arm around you,"How's my favorite girl?"

Kevin stiffened and looked away,*Don't get jealous, don't get jealous.*

"Yeah _________-ah~ How come you don't visit us anymore?" KiSeop pouted pushing Kevin off and sitting on your other side.

*Keep calm. Don't be jealous-*

"Yeah didn't you miss us?" Hoon smirked at Kevin as he leaned into your face making your face turn bright red.

"O-of course oppas!" You nervously laughed.

*WHY IS SHE LETTING ELI PUT HIS ARM AROUND HER? WHY ARE THEY ALL OVER HER? OHMYKING IS HOON GOING TO KISS HER?!*

Kevin panicked on the inside as he put on an emotionless face and pulled all three guys off of you and smoothly switching seats with them.

"OW!"

"What happened?"

"What was that for?!"

"You guys should be more careful next time. So clumsy." Kevin clucked his tongue as you giggled and rested your head on his shoulder, yawning.

Kevin froze as the rest of UKISS smiled warmly at you two.

"Since it's late...let her sleep in your room Kevin, you ARE in charge of her after all." AJ suggested as the rest of UKISS nodded.

"Let's go sleeping beauty." Kevin chuckled as he carried you to his room and tucked you in.

You turned to your side and muttered in your sleep,"I love you...Kevin."

But Kevin had walked out before he heard it.

The moment he stepped out, all of UKISS badgered him,"YAH! ARE YOU TWO LIKE OFFICIAL?!"

"No." Kevin said as he went to the washroom.

Thoughts of the hug, you leaning on his shoulder filled his head as he smiled and chuckled to himself,"If only you were mine."

He walked out of the washroom and into Eli's room.

"So...you and the princess..?" Eli teased.

"It's nothing." Kevin muttered.

"OH HO NO. I know what nothing is, and that most definitely is NOT nothing." Eli cackled.

"You already know I love her." Kevin boredly stated.

"Oh but you don't know that she loves YOU." Eli said, his face serious.

"Shut up." Kevin growled.

"WHAT IT'S TRUE!" Eli exclaimed.

"You're biased and stupid." Kevin grumbled.

"NOOOO, I'm being serious." Eli argued.

"HOW?" Kevin exclaimed, exasperated at Eli's behavior.

"Silly Kevin..you can see it in the way she looks at you." Eli smiled as Kevin froze and mumbled,"Good night.."

He blew out the candle as Eli shrieked,"YAH!"

*Is is true..? Does she love me? But it's impossible. Why would she love a peasant like me when she can have a prince?*

~