I Love You.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P83C54qD8xY

~

After the wedding, the two of you went back to the castle where you gave all the maids and servants the week off in honor of your father's death.

After changing out of your wedding gown, you went to wash.

Then Kevin went to wash.

You began to panic,*Oh no. I don't know what to do. Are we going to..? NO. OH MY..*

You lay rigid on your back as Kevin came out, his hair wet.

You saw him wince from the wound on his neck when he tried to dry his hair.

You softened and pat the spot on the bed,"Come here."

He looked at you curiously but obliged.

Taking the towel from him, you gently rubbed his hair dry.

A smile played on Kevin's lips as he felt you softly tousle his hair.

"Gomawo." He kissed your cheek as you shook your head, the feeling of panic rose again as you muttered,"Oh look at the time. I'm tired. GOOD NIGHT."

"Whoa whoa. Relax." Kevin chuckled as he turned off the lights.

You gulped as Kevin laid down next to you.

He moved to put one arm around your waist but you let out a 'meep' and jumped.

"Is there something wrong?" He questioned, lighting a candle with his finger.

"N-no." You stuttered,

"You know I can read you like an open book. Now tell me." Kevin frowned.

"We're not going to do...it...right?" You whispered as Kevin's eyes widened,"What? No! I mean..it's not like I don't want to make love to you..but.."

You blushed and looked down, playing with your fingers.

He smiled and brushed your hair from your face,"It seems like you're not ready..and with my wound it'll be pretty risky."

You let out a sigh of relief and mumbled,"Sorry."

"Why are you sorry? I waited many years for you. I could wait a few more." Kevin smiled as he pinched your cheek.

"What if I'm never ready?" You whispered.

"Then I'll wait forever." Kevin murmered as he drew you into his chest.

"Sorry..." You mumbled into his chest as he chuckled,"Don't be. You're all I need. Worse comes to worse. We can just adopt. But you know..."

"Hmm?"

"Your father DID say he was going to have grandchildren~"

*Smack*

"That's abuse my dear."

"Shush." You turned bright red as Kevin kissed your forehead.

"Go to sleep." He said as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

You snuggled into him and whispered,'"Saranghae oppa."

"I love you too baby." Kevin murmered as he kissed your forehead and fell asleep.