News.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNPFt1HK94Y

~

Night fell and Kevin was done with his duties as the king.

You twirled your hair nervously as Kevin changed into more comfortable clothing and kissed your cheek,"How was your day?"

"Boring since you wouldn't let me do anything." 

You pouted as he pinched your cheek,"It's because I don't want my wifey to get even more sick."

"Speaking of, what did KiSeop say?" Kevin questioned as you gulped,"Um...well..."

"Is it serious? Are you sick?" Kevin's voice laced with concern as you looked down,"Haha..um..well..about that."

"__________." Kevin called your name as you looked up and met eyes with him.

"Is it serious? What's wrong?" Kevin frowned, as you played with the hem of your dress,"Uhh.."

He took your hands and murmered,"What's wrong baby?"

*Baby.*

"Are you dying...?" Kevin whispered, eyes growing shiny and worried.

*Oh shoot.*

"W-what no!" You exclaimed waving your hands frantically.

"Then, what is it?" Kevin questioned, stepping closer to you.

Suddenly, U-KISS burst through the room,"We heard the good news __________-ah! Congratulations!"

Your eyes widened as Kevin raised one eyebrow,"Congratulations..?"

Eli entered with cake,"Congrats dongsaeng on being a mom!"

Kevin froze as his eyes went huge,"W-wait, WHAT?"

You put a hand over your face.

Kevin remained paralyzed, eyes wide.

"Umm..surprise?" You nervously laughed as everyone glared,"I THOUGHT YOU SAID HE KNEW!"

"I THOUGHT HE WOULDDD BY NOWWWW!" KiSeop whined as you took a glance at Kevin who still remained frozen.

"Wow hyung I never knew you had it in you." DongHo smirked as he slapped Kevin's shoulder and hissed,"Get your act together, noona's worried."

Kevin came back to reality and cleared his throat, you bit your lip, eyes filled with worry and concern.

"Thanks for being the mother of my child."

Kevin cooed as he kissed your forehead.

"_________-ah, if you have ANY cravings let us know. Even if it's from ATLANTIS we'll get it for you!" SooHyun and AJ chirped as you thankfully smiled,"Gomawo oppas."

"Okay let's leave the couple alone." Hoon announced, ushering everyone outside.

"We're going to be parents..." Kevin said as he rubbed your stomach,"Ahnyeong baby~"

He carried you to the bed and gently set you down, you rubbed your eyes, sleepy as it was late at night.

"Oppa?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you sing for me please?" You yawned as Kevin smiled and:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp1-GbVTgYI

You fell into a peaceful slumber and smiled.