Forget.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECKkHl8PZCs

~

When you regained consciousnes, you were groggy, tired and absolutely confused.

"W-where am I?" You whispered to yourself, slowly sitting up as you felt a rush of images fly through your mind.

All you could think of was one person except his face didn't exist in your memories.

*Who am I talking to..?*

You saw Joon walk in and you jumped in shock,"Joon! What are you doing here?"

Joon expected you to punch or attack him, instead you rushed up to him and hugged him,"I missed you silly~"

*It worked...?* Joon's eyes widened as he held you.

*Why doesn't this feel right anymore..?* 

You brushed it off and giggled, swinging yours and his hands back and forth.

Then it hit him, your mind had erased all of the memories of Kevin and anything else that had hurt you.

*It's okay as long as she still loves me and isn't mad at me anymore.*

He noticed that your 'heart' was securely fastened on your neck.

Consumed by you, he didn't realize that the woman in the shadows was watching him and smirking,*It went according to plan. The kingdom will be mine. There will be no one to blame except Lee Joon himself.*

Joon brushed your hair from your face as the two of you sat and talked.

Meanwhile, Kevin was running through the rain, swimming through swamps, walking and running many miles and treacherous roads to get to you.

At the same time, the black death was consuming him rapidly.

He took sips of the elixir but it still went at a faster pace.

Along with the black death, his chest had severe pains, almost as if his heart was literally breaking.

"_________-ah...are you okay?" Kevin mumbled out loud.