Black Death.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzjA0GhZXPU

~

Lee Joon cracked his knuckles, bored as ever.

Each day another person was dying from the black death that he had created.

"This is boring." He muttered to no one in particular.

"Why don't you go see her?" A voice asked.

"If I see her...I might want to give her the cure." Joon said.

"Hmm...that is a problem. Why do you need all these souls for?" The voice questioned.

"If I have enough I can replicate her heart. Return hers." Joon stated.

"You have more than a thousand souls here Joon."

"But the majority of them are evil, I need good, pure ones. Like hers." He said.

"Why not just kill your cousin? He's powerful enough." 

"I can't. Us three. Our fates are tied with each other." Joon mumbled.

"Hmm...I wonder why~ your goal is to win her heart. Who knows? Maybe he'll whisk her away." The voice smirked before disappearing.

"Would that really happen? But __________ promised to wait for me..." Joon muttered.

He waved his hand to close the shades and watched the hourglass fill up with souls.

Meanwhile, you had gone back to your room but your mother was nowhere to be found.

*This is ridiculous.*

You blew a raspberry and walked out of your room, searching for Kevin.

"Where is U-KISS' quarters?"

"Down the hall, a passage, knock on it three times, say 'Eli is the greatest in the world-"

You whirled around to see:

yEli.jpg

You didn't blush, not being able to feel embarrassment either.

"You're the..princess right?" He asked as you nodded.

"Are you here to see Kevin?" He questioned.

You again nodded.

"Um..do you mind speaking. I don't bite you know.." Eli chuckled as you blinked at him.

"Okay..let me take you to him." Eli laughed nervously as he led you towards the barn where you heard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=361UGXWlOdQ

*Why does it feel like he's singing for a real reason?*

Birds echoed around him, whistling back his tune.

"Always an animal lover this one." Eli said as you turned to look at him, Kevin's eyes were soft as he fed his prized horse:

1_bialy_kon.jpg

"Eat a lot, Lady." Kevin smiled then froze when Lady snorted and looked up.

He turned around,"What the hell Eli."

You froze.