Milk Paint.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZEnKSohXWo&feature=BFa&list=UU2KaCHuaTHRgNZdao2vD2Qw&lf=plcp

~

The next day, Kevin knocked at your door since you were unable to walk at the moment.

You opened the door and limped over to the table in your room,"Come in."

Kevin surveyed your room for the first time:

321bed.jpg

"Umm...I'm not sure what we could do since physical activity is kind of..prohibited at the moment." You sheepishly smiled and looked down.

"Anything you want." Kevin said as he stood by.

"Umm, you can sit down you know." You laughed.

*It's not that tinkle I remember.*

Kevin sat down across from you.

You glanced at him and blushed.

Although technically you weren't attracted to him, you had to admit he was really good looking.

But his lips were in a permanent line.

"Uhh...I don't know. You can choose this time.." You mumbled.

"I'm only here to do whatever YOU want princess." Kevin softly said.

"Then...can you teach me how to make paint colors?" You asked.

"Paint..colors...?"

*Damn I haven't painted in three years...*

"Mhmm, daddy just has people send colors but I want to be able to make my own." You explained, imagining the different hues of blues, pinks and greens.

"Sure." Kevin nodded, disappearing for a moment to bring the ingredients needed.

"Milk...?" You asked, giving him a look.

"Milk paint is much more permanent lady _________." Kevin explained, showing you how to mix the dry, natural ingredients into the milk along with several other things.

"Wait...so this pink color is made from berries and milk right...?" You asked.

"Mhmm."

"So does this mean it's safe to drink?" You questioned.

Kevin paused,"Yes- WAIT NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

You had sampled the milk 'paint' you had created, thankfully you hadn't added the filters to make the paint stay yet.

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT! WHAT IF YOU DRANK IT AFTER YOU ADDED THE FILTERS!" Kevin exclaimed.

"But I didn't." You simply said, going back to creating paint.

"Actually..I don't want to make paint, I want to make flavored milk!" You exclaimed.

Kevin stared at you, shook his head and muttered,"Weird as ever."

"That's so much more fun and rewarding!" You claimed, proceeding to do so.

*Well...that was unexpected.* 

Kevin thought until he noticed you had a smudge on your cheek from the previous paints.

He leaned over and wiped it off.

You froze, eyes widening,"U-um thanks."

"It's nothing." Kevin murmered, meeting eyes with you.

Shocks went through you as Kevin's finger came in contact with your cheek.

You jumped, "Um...I'll go ask if lunch is ready."

"No need. I'll do it." Kevin drew back and left the room.

"What is it about him...?" You trailed off, eyes trailing Kevin's form.

*Dammit Kevin, control yourself.*