Bad Dream.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ssEc7-fkhs&feature=related

~

You woke up, groggy and tired, sore everywhere.

Your rubbed your eyes sleepily, then jumped,*WHERE AM I?*

You were on a soft white bed in a pristine room,"Am I still in Joon's castle?"

You walked over to the door, scared that the door wouldn't open, you cautiously reached for the doorknob.

When it twisted open, you peered outside.

Seeing no one there you followed the voices but it seemed impossible to find them.

You went past hallways and corridors after corridors.

Yet the voices seemed to get farther and farther away.

You saw movement, you chased after it and called,"No wait please!"

The figure froze and you realized it was Kevin, only this time he was walking farther and farther away.

"KEVIN." You gasped as you woke up, cold sweat covering your body.

Tears trailed down as you realized, *Kevin's gone...Kevin's dead...why does everyone I love get taken away from me?*

You sobbed into your hands.

You heard the soft click of the door as someone panicked and yelled,"Hyung! _________ is crying!"

You continued, not caring who was watching.

Soft footsteps padded towards you and a soft voice called,"_________? _________-ah? What's wrong?"

*Now my mind is playing tricks on me..I'm hearing his voice.*

Thinking that made you cry even harder.

"________-ah? Baby what's wrong? Waegeulae?" The voice questioned, alarmed, pulling you into his chest.

You breathed in the familiar scent and relaxed,"Why is my mind doing this to me.."

"Doing what?" 

You looked up and saw the concerned eyes of Kevin, a bandage around his throat.

"Now my eyes are being cruel to me too." You mumbled, eyes growing moist again.

"________-ah, baby, tell me what's wrong?" Kevin put one hand on your cheek and met eyes with you.

"It's not fair. Why do you have to look like him? Stupid brain." You frowned as Kevin chuckled,"Ever the silly princess."

You froze.

"You babo. It really is me." Kevin smiled as he flicked your forehead lightly.

"W-what?" You stuttered, shocked, mouth opening wide.

"Aigoo you babo." Kevin sighed as you began to cry again,"But...you...dead....blood....goodbye...arrow...light..."

Kevin soothingly pat your back and laughed,"Crybaby..what am I going to do with you?"

"It's not funny!" You wailed, hitting him.

"Whoa whoa. No hitting the patient." Kevin teased as you tearfully glared at him.

"Aw look your eyes are swollen now."

"I thought you died you jerk!" You yelled.

Kevin's smile fell as he answered,"I did..almost did..but you saved me."

"Me?" You blinked as Kevin explained,"That necklace can't do much without someone to unlock its powers. Miss healer~"

"ME?!" You exclaimed as Kevin nodded,"But this wound was a bit too big to heal instantly. That's why I'm wearing this bandage."

"So..you're alive?"

"I thought we established this already."

"And I'm not dreaming..?"

He pinched your cheek affectionately,"Can you feel this?"

You glared but nodded.

You jumped on to him, putting your arms around his neck.

Kevin, taken aback slowly put his arms around you,"I missed you."

"I missed you too." He whispered as he rested his forehead on yours and smiled.

"I heard yelling so I came to check up-WHOA, OH MY. I'M SORRY. BYE!" KiSeop panicked before running out as you giggled and Kevin deadpanned.

~