No Feelings.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjS0Cp1zC8o&feature=related

~

Each day went by and you could feel yourself becoming more and more emotionless.

Not to mention you could feel yourself being weaker and weaker.

Everything tired you and you didn't feel like doing anything or smiling anymore.

Joon came into your room with chocolate cake and tea,"Here ya go princess~"

"Thanks." You nodded and looked out the window, as if you were expecting something.

*Why can't he come find me sooner?*

And an image of Kevin popped up,*Whoa. Who was that? Why is my heart beating so fast?*

You were about to ask Joon who it was but something stopped you.

"What's wrong __________-ah?" Joon questioned.

You noticed he looked sullen and wasn't the same Joon he used to look like.

"Joon-ah? Gwenchana? What's wrong with you?" Your usual tinkling voice came out in monotone.

*I think I'm cursed but who cares as long as I'm with you.*

Joon shook his head and reassured that it was nothing.

Then he brushed your hair from your face and leaned forward.

*What is he..?*

You jumped as his face came closer.

You pushed him away and yelped,"What's wrong with you?!"

"What?" Joon questioned, confused.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"Showing my love for you." Joon replied.

"But Joon-ah..I don't love you like that." You whispered.

Joon's eyes flared,"WHY?"

"I'm sorry...I love you as my bestest friend and the person I trust the most in the entire universe but...I don't love you that way.." You mumbled as Joon drew back into the shadows.

"Fine."

"Fine?" You echoed.

"If I can't have you. Then no one can. You'll be mine forever." He said before locking the door.

"W-WHAT? NO! JOON-AH! JOON-AH! NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!" You shrieked, hitting and banging the door until your hands bled.

But the wound immediately disappeared and only scars and scabs remained,"What the..?"

Unfortunately, those wounds were passed onto Kevin.

"What the...?" Kevin was baffled as he shrugged and moved on, the magic healing it.

*Don't tell me Lee Joon used...oh that idiot.*

Kevin began to run when he saw the castle where you and Joon were residing in.