Anger.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2St6YdSOsE

~

Many months had passed, you and Kevin grew closer each day by day, yet you still had recurring nightmares again and again.

You refused to tell anyone about it and choose to put a smile on your face even though you were dying on the inside.

Regardless, Kevin noticed that something was off about you but chose to wait and watch instead.

You woke up, startled and covered in cold sweat.

"This can't go on.." You sighed before getting up and going outside for fresh air.

You sat down on a stack of hay and sniffled.

"Can't sleep?" A voice asked.

You calmly answered,"Am I not allowed to wake up earlier than usual?"

"It's dark outside...it's 4AM _________." Kevin answered as he took a seat next to you.

You shivered slightly as a breeze went by, Kevin put his jacket around you as your cheeks flared.

*I think he can feel the heat radiating from my cheeks!*

"Wouldn't want the princess to get sick now would we?" He chuckled, then grew serious,"Now seriously tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing." You muttered.

"I doubt that, you're not you usual self." Kevin's eyes pierced through you as you looked away,"Nothing..just bad dreams."

"Bad dreams can mean something, especially if they're recurring dreams." Kevin said.

"Yeah but this one doesn't make sense." You mumbled.

"How so?"

"It's like there's missing pieces. Especially the two faces.." You murmered.

"Two..faces?" Kevin questioned.

"There's two different guys..but I can't see or recognize their faces." You sighed, pulling your knees to your chest.

"...it is like missing pieces of a puzzle." Kevin agreed, then turned to you,"Don't worry, I'll chase your bad dreams away."

You were skeptical,"How?"

"Close your eyes." Kevin instructed as you did so and he leaned down and kissed your forehead.

Instantly you were knocked out and in peaceful slumber.

"I'll kiss your bad dreams away every night if I have to." Kevin whispered as he carried you to your room and tucked you in.

"Don't worry _________. Bad dreams are just bad dreams." Kevin smiled as he gently closed the door and left.

Meanwhile, with Joon,"THAT IDIOT. HE RUINED EVERYTHING."

"Sir..." His advisor tried to console him.

"Shut up!" Joon hissed as he threw a glass bottle at the wall.

"Just a little bit more and she would have become so delirious that I could have changed that vision she had to my liking! But that idiotic peasant ruined it!" Joon roared.

"Sir...love is the greatest magic of all..." The advisor trailed off as Joon glared, and if looks could kill, the advisor would have been dead.

"SHE ISN'TIN LOVE WITH HIM. SHE'S MINE." Joon seethed.

"Joon sir..." She mumbled, him not noticing the evil gleam in her eye.

"Shut your mouth. I don't want to hear from you." He spat and stormed out.

"What a fool..he doesn't even know what he's doing." She smirked as she heard him say,"We'll execute the plan soon, get everything ready."

"Yes sir."