Sad.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRCQ21LxbIo

~

You went to visit your father who was getting worse day by day, in the meantime you had taken over his duties and they were a lot harder than you had thought.

Sighing,"Daddy...you have to get better so the advisors stop badgering your daughter!"

Your father weakly chuckled, each day he was getting grayer and grayer, paler, sicker and looked like death itself.

You blinked away the tears threatening to fall and smiled at him.

"Oh ho, I've never seen my daughter cry before..could it be that the ice princess has melted?" He teased as you slightly frowned.

"Now _________-ah, listen to me very carefully...you and Kevin there's something you need to know-" He began to choke, his entire face turning blue, "H-HELP! HELP!"

Doctors came rushing in and pulled you out as tears spilled from your eyes and you sat there limply, stunned.

You felt a jacket covering your shoulders and gently picking you up.

Without even looking up you sobbed,"Kevin."

He cradled you and let you cry on his shoulder,"Shh..let it out."

Clutching onto him, you wailed and cried and sobbed, shrieking and screaming at the skies.

*You have no idea how much it hurts me to see you like this...* 

A servant came to tell you,"Your majesty, your father...the king..is in a coma.."

You froze, paralyzed, not feeling your entire body at all.

*No...no..no..daddy. NO.*

Your brain completely shut off as you stared blankly at the wall.

Your father's advisor walked in trying to console you but you abruptly stood and sharply said,"Don't."

You quickly walked out then broke out into a full run screaming and crying as the rain poured from the skies.

"IT'S NOT FAIR, YOU TAKE MY MOM AWAY, YOU TAKE HIM AWAY, NOW YOU'RE TAKING MY FATHER AWAY, HOW CRUEL ARE YOU? WHO ELSE ARE YOU GONNA TAKE NEXT K-" Your mouth shut when a figure pulled you into his chest and said,"Stop."

You buried your head in his chest and wailed,"I can't...it's not...fair..why.."

"Everything will be okay..it'll be okay...shh." Kevin comforted you as he let you cry in the rain.

*I need to do something before everything else gets out of hand, the curse..the black death...I need to cure it before I run out of time.*

Kevin determined as he felt you calm down, he put you on his back and carried you back to the castle.