Heal.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHLjnbsaXYo

~

You and Kevin openly showed your affection for each other.

Of course, it was behind the scenes.

When there were royal officials the two remained your composed selves.

The only thing that bothered you was that the officials wouldn't let you see your father.

One day, a sevant knocked the door while you and Kevin were in the room together,"Princess your father-"

Fearing the worst, you ran towards your father's chambers,"Daddy!"

But he wasn't there.

"Oh no. Oh no. Did they move his body before I could say goodbye?!"

Tears streamed down your cheeks as you sank to the ground and mourned.

"Appa...appa...daddy." You lamented as a maid came running to find you,"Princess...the officials wish to see you in the throne room."

Wearing your fiercest face you stormed in,"I DEMAND TO SEE MY FATHER. WHERE DID YOU PUT HIS BODY-"

A warm chuckle filled the room as Kevin, standing next to your father smiled as your father chuckled.

"D-daddy?" You stuttered as he held his arms out to you,"Come here my daughter."

You ran up to him and threw your arms around him.

"Oh daddy I missed you." You whispered as he your hair,"I missed you too my beautiful daughter."

"And I can see there's something different about you." Your father winked as he casually glanced at Kevin, the both of you blushed and you coughed,"What? Nothing. What are you talking about?"

Kevin wagged his finger at you but quickly put it down as your father turned around,"Kevin...I think you should show my daughter what you and I talked about."

"Right now sir?" Kevin's eyes went huge as your father eagerly nodded,"On second thought, show her just don't reveal everything."

Your father winked as Kevin let out a sigh of relief and nodded,"Yes your majesty."

"What are you two keeping from me?" You questioned as your father waved it away.

"Come on princess." Kevin smirked as you pouted.

"Tell me!" You whined.

"No." Kevin said as the two of you entered into the town again.

"What are we doing here?" You asked.

"Just look." Kevin encouraged as you, confused looked around, the town was bustling with life, kids were running and playing, there was laughter and chatter filling the air.

"What the..what happened here?" You asked Kevin who amusedly looked but didn't say anything.

"It's the princess!" People cried as you froze in place, the people grasped your hand and kissed them, thanking you.

"Huh? But I didn't do anything-" You called after them who left after kissing your hands.

Little children created crowns made out of flowers and put them in your hair.

"I don't understand, what's going on?" You questioned Kevin who chuckled before holding your hand,"They're thanking their healer."

"Wha?" 

You were confused beyond words.

Kevin smiled and drew you closer,"You were the cure. Your love is the cure for the black death."

"What? But the black death was created becasue of me.." You mumbled.

"Your sadness, emotionless, your heart being gone created the disease, your feelings manifested in physical form, harming all of the people. The moment you told me you loved me,"

You blushed and looked away.

"It was cured." Kevin brushed your hair from your face as you said,"But I didn't do anything..."

"Whatever you say~" Kevin sang as the two of you reached the old lady again.

"Ah...what did I tell you, you'd be back." The woman smiled as you requested,"Can I buy his mother's necklace back?"

"What would you be willing to give me?" The lady's eyes shined.

"Umm...I have nothing on me except the necklace he bought last time." You mumbled as the lady thoughtfully stood for a moment,"Hold out your hand dearie."

You did as told, the moment the lady grasped your hand, you felt a flow of energy going from you to her, you saw the lady tearfully smile,"Thank you."

"Huh?" You drew back as the woman glowed, leaving behind Kevin's necklace.

"What...just happened?" You whispered as Kevin held you by the waist after taking the necklace.

"I'm not sure...but whatever it is..I'm sure it helped her." Kevin answered as the two of you made your way back to the castle.

~