Weird Cravings.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=disYdQr7FBY

~

One Month...Two Months...Three Months...

The first three months were weird for you.

It didn't feel like you were pregnant except for the fact that you had really strong morning sickness.

Every single morning, you bolted to the bathroom and Kevin somehow managed to be next to you in a milisecond.

You didn't have any cravings and your stomach definitely wasn't growing bigger, which seriously worried you.

You made KiSeop check every single day, listening to the baby but he reassured you that the child was fine.

Four Months...Five Months...Six Months...

Your cravings grew intense, and you wanted things like, Rosewater cake, jasmine tea, chili pepper ice cream, all sorts of strange things.

Kevin found it ridiculously amusing when one of the UKISS members frantically looked for your food.

Even though you didn't complain or have angry fits.

Every night, even though you protested, Kevin massaged your shoulders and feet.

"Oppa! You're the king!" You exclaimed as he rolled his eyes,"Yeah but you were my wife first."

This was when you found out you could feel your child kicking.

Seven Months....

You were eating a lovely dinner of pasta and tomato soup with eggs, which was in fact extremely strange when you jumped,"Omo."

"Wae?"

"What's wrong?!"

"Oh sorry...I just felt the baby kicking." 

You blushed as they immediately crowded around your stomach, placing their hands and cooing,"Hi baby~ it's your uncle~"

Eight Months...

You caught a cold, refusing to take any medicine even though everyone assured that it was harmless.

You drank a ton of water, lots of tea and consumed fruits by the bucketful.

Kevin sang to you every night so you could sleep peacefully and made sure you were warm and comfortable.

You were frowning slightly in your sleep, but even then Kevin thought you were adorable.

*My pretty wife.*

Kevin thought as he brushed you hair from your face and kissed your forehead,"Sweet dreams baby."