"Prince".

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1FGnCBoz1U

~

The advisor forced you to wear:

wholesale_pink_morden_design_evening_dre

You cringed as you saw yourself but your mind was too busy being occupied by a certain boy.

*Stop thinking about him. It's not real.*

You went to the front gate after the maid put this on your head:

bridal_tiara.jpg

Kevin watched from the tower, smiling bitterly.

The carriage of black horses drew near, and when the door opened, you curtisied like the good princess you were but your face was blank, until you saw the  "prince".

2a8f56d162d6775e267f1c1338229134_large.p

Your mind shut off, Kevin's teeth clenched as both of you thought the same thing,*Joon*.

"Welcome Prince Joon." The advisor greeted as you blankly stared before backing up and running inside.

Joon, taken aback, blinked before nodding.

" him to the tea room." The advisor announced.

Joon followed them all as you ran to your room and shut the door, panicking.

You began to hyperventilate, your mind grew foggy and your sight grew hazy as a vision flooded your mind like the nightmare.

~Vision~

"Don't go to him." A voice begged.

"But..but..you'll die...daddy will die...everyone in the kingdom will die.." You whispered.

"I'll be okay. We can cure the kingdom." The voice pleaded.

"No we can't..even if we did what the prophecy wanted us to do...the cure is aleady in this place. If he kills...then there is no more hope." You mumbled.

Hands grasped your face as a figure bent down and kissed you.

"Don't do this...I won't be able to go then.." You voice wavered as he crashed his lips down on yours and your hand wove through his hair.

"I'll get you back if it's the last thing I do, love." The figure whispered before you walked into an eerie castle.

~Vision End~

You gasped for air and shook your head.

*W-what? W-w-who?* 

Kevin was holding your waist with a concerned expression on his face,"Gwenchana?"

"Mhmm." You nodded, still shaken up.

He was about to let you go when you wrapped your arms around his neck and he froze,"Just...just for this moment. Let me stay like this."

Kevin slackedned and drew you closer, a frown etched on his face,*What the hell is Lee Joon doing here?*

Joon saw through his mirror,"Even when I'm right here..."

He threw the mirror on the floor, waved his finger over it where it changed into a bracelet.

"Don't worry...I'll have you back in my arms in no time and I'll get rid of Kevin for sure. Nothing will stand in between us."