Happily Ever After.

How To Teach A Princess How To Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY_iOvy4SeQ

~

Three Years Later...

The sun was shining, there were puffy clouds in the air and you were happy raising your two children.

"Mommy~" A voice called as you held out your arms and Mavin ran into them.

"What's wrong?" You asked as he pouted,"Uncle Eli is being mean to me."

You smiled,"Really? Should mommy be mean to him for you?"

"NO!" Mavin's eyes widened.

You, taken aback,"Why?"

"Because Uncle KiSeop said that when you're mean you turn into a fire-breathing dragon!" Mavin cried as you blinked and looked up to hear chortles.

You mock-glared,"Why are you teaching my son lies!"

"They're not lies though." Eli blinked innocently.

You were about to chuck something at him (although it wasn't very queen-like) but a cup hit Eli's head already.

You saw Kevin enter with your daughter, YeonAh"Why are you bullying my wife?"

"OW! DIDN'T HAVE TO HIT ME WITH A CUP JERK." Eli yelled as DongHo entered,"Hyung why are you so loud?"

"Shut up maknae." Eli pouted.

You chuckled as Mavin cheered and clung on to his father,"Yay! Daddy is the best!"

Handing YeonAh to you, Kevin picked up Mavin and grinned,"Of course."

"Mavin! Just become my son! I'll teach you how to-" SooHyun teased but Mavin had shunned him.

Cracking up, AJ chortled,"YOU JUST GOT REJECTED BY A THREE YEAR OLD!"

"It's okay, I have YeonAh-" SooHyun turned to YeonAh just as the little infant turned to DongHo and held onto his finger.

"Hmm...YeonAh only does that to people she likes." You commented as you kissed her cheek and placed her in the baby seat.

"WHY WON'T ANYONE LOVE ME?" SooHyun wailed as Kevin rolled his eyes,"Enough. Mavin you can blow out the candles with YeohAh."

The delighted uncles and parents sang Happy Birthday to the bubbly little girl as Mavin helped her blow out the candles.

You helped cut the cake slices and passed them out.

While walking back inside the castle, you felt queasy and stumbled.

Kevin caught you and searched your eyes,"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine-mmph." Your eyes widened as you raced inside the house.

KiSeop turned pale as he placed his cake on the table and cleared his throat.

"What KiSeop-ah?" Hoon questioned.

"I know why __________'s sick." He coughed.

"Because KEVIN COULDN'T KEEP IT IN HIS P-" Eli slapped a hand over KiSeop's mouth,"YAH! Mavin's RIGHT THERE!"

Mavin blinked before munching on the cake.

Kevin blinked,"Wait so she's-"

"PREGNANT?!" 

"Oh my God. I feel bad for _________, three childbirths in the span of four years.." SooHyun commented.

"Damn Kevin." Eli whistled as Kevin's ears turned red.

"Poor noona." DongHo shook his head.

"Why poor me?" You asked coming out.

"Congrats!" Hoon cheered.

"Why....?" You questioned.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!" KiSeop yelled.

Your eyes widened,"What? But we didn't-"

"It's okay _________-ah. We know how you feel, you don't have to explain." AJ pat your shoulder.

"What? But-" You were bewildered now.

You glanced at Kevin who looked back and held his arm out.

You walked over to him,"But we didn't do it..."

"Yeah. But they'll get over it soon." Kevin smiled as the rest of UKISS floundered and cheered about your 'pregnancy'.

*And so the Ice Princess and the Knight lived happily ever after.*

You thought as Kevin pulled you in for another kiss.