Not Again

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sa Rang smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror.Then she walked to Min Su and gave him his small organ .The baby almost choked in happiness as he pressed the keys.Sa Rang laughed .

"Omma is going to shock appa today Min Su.You have a mischievious omma .Your appa will be knocked out!"She said .

At the minute No Min Woo returned home and walked to his room to change his clothes as he opened took off his shirt he noticed something in his closet.

"What is it?"There was a pink button on the floor then he heard a low voice.

"Uh"

He smiled noticing something else ,her small feet in his closet.

He moved the clothes and saw her with a small box in her hands looking down. The closet was dark.He couldn't see well .

"Now are you hiding yourself here to watch my body miss?"He smiled.

"No master ! I swear."

He led her  hand and brought her out of the closet.He suddenly noticed something !

She was wearing a pink ultrashort miniskirt.

"No not again! I told you don't wear such things ! You are a mother miss!These things distract people!"

She smirked and gave him the small box she had planned to put in his closet to surprise him.He took it and opened it.It was a new snowwhite shirt.

"Your shirt I had stained yesterday.I wanted to surprise you .I was putting it in the closet as you walked in I wanted to hide myself I didn't know you were shirtless.She blushed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter