Spring in Iceman's Castle

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No Min Woo's POV:

I opened my eyes and found myself on a mattress near the sofa wearing my sleeping clothes .A blanket was covering me and a pillow was under my head.Had she changed my clothes?When?I heard my son's voice chuckle and a familiar voice speak.

"Yes, open your mouth .The plane is coming Minnie.Yeah Minnie is happy we are with appa?..."

I got up and went to my living room.I looked at the most peaceful scene of the world.

"A mother feeding her baby."

I couldn't help a smile but I had to keep boundaries.

"You don't want to repeat your mistake you can't trust her.Take care of your heart,your pride,your credit." I went to the bathroom and took a shower.Then I changed my clothes and went to the kitchen.The breakfast was already prepared.Every thing neatly in its place.I took a seat and started to eat.

Memories came back to my mind.How she had fed me when I was sick ...How helpless she looked last night.She came to the kitchen with Min Su in her arms.She was wearing a pale blue dress with small blooms on it her waist a little bit thicker than it used to be. She put Min Su's dishes in the sink avoiding my eyes and walked to the door.

"Don't go miss.Sit.I want to see Min Su"I said coldly .

She hesitated and then sat on a chair uneasily as a stranger and stared at the teapot on the table .Min Su almost threw himself to my lap.

"Oh my son!Finally you came to appa." I said happily k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter