Marry Me Please

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Shin Hye's POV:

 Oppa was  finally asleep.He was a rabbit the night before .He jumped  all over the bed very funny indeed .

He was at sleep like a kitten a cute kitten .Oh he had no shirt on  but he  had helped me to wear my clothes again last night .

I did not know he was able to be that gentle .He was always sleepy and moody not even liking ice cream ! He was a bastard sometimes but that night he was extraordinarily gentle and nice.

Oh I loved my kitten . After some hours he  finally opened his eyes " Oh Shin Hye dear you OK?" He asked intently.

"Yes,oppa please wear something you are getting rude ."

He smiled and reached for his shirt saying  "Shin Hye do you want to see me every morning when you wake up?" He asked.

"Oh not that then I will never miss you oppa ."

"I mean Shin Hye do you want me to be like what I was every night?"

" Oh no oppa that's very boring and besides you were like a bunny you know very funny !!"

He smiled and said "My Shin Hye will you marry me?"

"Oh yes ,ofcourse oppa" I clapped my hands and he kissed my cheeks while I was pushing him back saying "That's very funny to see you as a bridegroom "and I pinched his cheeks making him cry .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter