Surprised

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong smiled as he met his adorable wife walking busily from one table to another giving orders and jumping happily at the same time.Lee Hong Ki led No Min Woo to the great mansion decorated with antique musical instruments beautifully.

The floor was covered with a delicate silk Persian Carpet with small pink buds on it and the ceiling was painted with the same design as the carpet bunches of white roses were placed on different tables and as No Min Woo walked further he met his students clapping hands cheerfully and say"Happy Birthday Master".

Shin Hye approached him with a bright smile.

"It is a small present You don't need to go to the university your students are willing to attend their classes here.What do you say do you like it?"

"Oh that's amazing lady ofcourse I do .I love it"No Min Woo said smiling brightly going to Hyun Joong and Hong Ki to thank them and then shake hands with his students.

"Master we missed you."A shy boy told him with tearful eyes.

"We don't want any other master than you."Another one said."

Sorry .Sorry I was too selfish .I shouldn't have forgotten my dear students.Will you just forgive your careless master ha?"He said.A girl approached the great piano .

"We have prepared a piece for our master "and she began to play everybody was absorbed by the music till Min Woo went to her and shouted"False!"

The girl was shocked but smiled as Min Woo cleared his throat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter