The Iceman

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim SaRang's POV:

I am his socalled girl friend and he is still in his studio with Julio in his lap he does not let me touch that ugly antique Lady Rose. He is either playing or singing or composing in his ugly room and besides he does not let me wash or cook .He says I am like a big stain on his clean and pure life .He has got a close friend of Hyun Joong now because that man is also obssessed with music.I called Shin Hye but she is so excited about her marriage She barely hears my words !I have nothing to do except doing my music homework and I am coming to the conclusion that he is really a G.A.Y .

He never kisses me or even looks at me .He sleeps beside me like a polar bear as if I were an ice cube or so!I should have never confessed to him .The only thing he never forgets is that my skirts and jeans are ugly and distract people!!!from their useful jobs now he is calling me "Oh Miss Kim !" and he dies if he calls me Sa Rang!He says it does not suit me !"Yes, Master No" I answer as a revenge and he says " Bring me a clean piece of cloth my Julio hyung is sweating!!" Oh I swear he is mad .He does not have any heart .He is an ice man!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter