Will You Ever Forget?

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No Min Woo's POV:

I walked out of my studio.She was working in the kitchen ,cleaning,washing,cooking!I watched her for fifty five minutes then I walked to her.

"We should talk."I murmured.

"Oh yes.I'm coming just wait a minute.I should wash my hands."She said going to the sink still avoiding eye contact.Then she washed her hands and came to me.

"I have to tell you something master."She said.

"OK. Say it then" I told her drawing a chair to sit on it.She looked at my face. I turned my face and looked at the washing machine .We were both silent for four minutes .She came nearer and knelt down .

"What on earth are you doing?"I yelled.She leant and embraced my knees.I drew back.

She continued."Let me do it sir.I beg you!Let me...let me say how sorry I am .Let me say I'm sorry.Let me say it...Master...I want nothing .Let me be your personal maid...Don't kick me out...Let this make up for her sins..Master...Let me just live with you...See you...I expect nothing more...Let this kiss your feet."

I was shocked when she actually leant and kissed my feet.I drew back.

"I'm sorry .I'm sorry for calling you a .Stand up for God's sake!Stand up.Who said I want to kick you out?" I knelt down and faced her.

"Never remind me of that day again.Never call yourself a miss please."I put my hand under her chin and lifted her face.

"Look at me miss.That's enough.No need to be asha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter