Fire

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Hong Ki's POV:

I leant back on a sofa and hummed a happy song for Min Su.Min Woo came to me and shook hands with me."How was your Asian tour?"he said trying to make Min Su leave my trousers which had some decorative shining patterns.

"Great hyung.Where is your wife?"I said .His face went pale and he pointed to the kitchen.

I saw her there preparing some drinks for us.

"Hyung I should confess that her beauty is irresistible"I complemented.He looked at her blankly and then looked back at me.

"Maybe she was too beautiful to be mine."He said writing down some notes with a pen on a handkerchief.

Oh my God he was composing a piece !To be correct improvising.I let him finish with it.

"What do you mean?Isn't she yours now?"I asked.

"She has never been mine.Let's stop talking about it.How is this piece?"He gave the handkerchief to me and I hummed reading his new melody notes.

"You are genius. I bet."I smiled.His wife came to me and greeted me shamefully not even lifting her head then she put the glasses on the table and headed back to the kitchen as a waitress serving guests.

Min Woo almost yelled ."Sit please !Don't make me a cruel husband in my hyung's eyes.Why do you do it?It is embarressing."

"Hyung!"I called him and put my hand on his knee.

"Let's go to your studio .Your wife needs some rest."I said and made him follow me to his studio.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter