World of Music

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Hong Ki's POV:

Min Su jumped in his mother's arms as his father walked to the stage.

"Appa Minnie" He clapped hands as his elegantly clad father approached the piano with his dimpling smile.His snowwhite tuxedo emphasizing his handsome silky hair.I started to sing.

"Sa Rang"

He played the piano.I saw Sa Rang's eyes fixed on his features .She breathed with the same rhythm as the rhythm of his  magic fingers and their son was moving his little feet with the same rhythm.

Min Woo finished the piece with a burst of deep passion as I sang the last word and bowed .

He turned to face Min Su and Sa Rang and his eyes smiled .

Sa Rang walked up to the stage with Min Su .People applauded happily .She gave me a bouquet of lilac and I bowed .

She went to Min Woo .His face bloomed and his eyes sparkled .Min Su gave him a bouquet of roses and tugged his tuxedo trying to climb to his lap .He pecked his cheek and looked up and then suddenly she leant in and pecked his lips .He blushed like a girl .

People applauded again and cameras flashed the stage .He got up with Min Su in his arms and kissed her hand.Then we all bowed and left the stage ...

"Sa Rang!" I heard Jae Joong's voice.

" Jae " She smiled brightly. " Are you going to give girls a heart attack?" She asked Jae who was wearing a black leather suit with fine silver decorations to go to the stage .

"You look amazing Sa Ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter