Difference

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No Min Woo's POV:

I knew it was not what I wanted. I mean my mind didn't want but she was getting too far from me and music could not satisfy her. I was afraid of what Hong Ki said.When she sat on my lap .I looked at her eyes and I saw what my hyung said written in those brown eyes absolutely she wanted me just to reassure herself that I really won't leave her. That marriage proposal had not been enough she was hurt.

All of a sudden I decided to surrender.To give her her reassurance and to give my body whatever it really needed.The result proved to be wonderful .She was not depressed anymore.

She was playing with my hair drawing circles on my chest kissing my neck lightly and freely all the walls between us seemed to be destroyed and above all my heart felt calm and content.

I knew she couldn't leave me now.She was in my trap and I knew how to keep her there.

"Now do you really want to take me to the beach?" She asked leaning her chin on my sternum.

"If that's what you want baby"

" I really like it "She said.

"But girl I should take a shower. I feel very dirty.

"OK go then my clean boy." She said reaching for her clothes.

"Why did you tear my lingerie nasty boy ?" She looked at her lace bra and thong.

"What happened to you suddenly ?" she asked.

I smiled and put her on the couch gathering my clothes.

"That was your own fault! It was a warning and a lesson.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter