Marble Statue

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No Min Woo's POV:

It wasraining and I was driving to Hyun Joong's villa. Every thing seemed so refreshing. I heard  the drops making the greatest music I had ever heard .The smell of wet soil had filled my nose .A new melody echoedin my mind .

I hummed the melody .

"I am going to visit my antique lady soon.Although I miss my pretty girl.However I am going to call her from the villa why did Hyun Joong take my phone anyhow let's forgive the naughty boy.Oh it's really raining cats and dogs I should turn right now . I am coming grandma just wait." I thought with myself.

Just then I could  see the flowery path leading to the villa .Rain was dimming my vision but as I got nearer to the gate I saw a small figure there .The figure of a girl trying to cover her head with her hands.

It was so strange. A girl alone there at such an hour. It was 10:14 pm! I approched and as I got nearer I could see her as the light of the car fell on her face.

" It is Sarang." I said.

I rushed out of the car looking for the keys .I asked her what she was doing there. I couldn't find my damn keys I embraced her freezing figure.leaning over her to shelter her body.

I could see her shirt already wet and stuck to her skin showing me every detail of her body .She put her head on my chest murmuring something I barely heard .

" Where are these damn keys?" I took off my coat to cover her. I could feel her ample s on my sk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter