Assault

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sa Rang's POV:

" No! Miss Kim repeat the line .It is not what I told you .Hiss your turn is next." I have heard these sentences hundreds of time today while Dr No was standing beside the piano .

I swear he is obssessive with that snowwhite shirt and trousers and his flawless white face he looks like an iceman .

"Yes straighten your back. Stretch your arms .That's it .You finally did it but Miss Kim practice,practice and practice"He said .

I have got a pain in my .At least he didn't nag about my trousers today thanks to Shin Hye's ugly trousers .

I stood up and he cleaned the piano as if I had contaminated that saying "Now Miss Sue please come!"The class had lengthen due to my poor performance and his obssession .

When I left the class it was dark .I was walking home when a shadow approached me .

"Where are you going beauty?"A man told me. I screamed and stepped back hitting another bastard who touched my face. I pushed him and ran but they followed and finally caught me breathless. I screamed and they dragged me to their car while I was madly biting and kicking them .

At this time a white car approached us and a man got off the car.  " Master!" I could not see his face .He bowed and said "Sorry to interrupt but she is mine " and pulled me to himself pushing me to his car and handing me the keys saying "Get away miss"

I obeyed and drove when I looked back at them in the mirror I saw t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter