It Is Not Love Technically

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dr No's POV:

The fact is that her absence has not been anything to me. At first I felt weird looking at the empty house that must have been due to my getting accustomed to a new sound in the house just like the sound of the doors or no let's say vacuum cleaner part of the symphony of life ,but now actually I am enjoing my solitude again as I know it is not technically love and above all I do not have any dirty thought about her now and it is a relief but the bad thing is that she failed the course and I am going to see her often again and that does not feel good to see her with those disappointed eyes but I do not miss her and I think I should help her forget about me .

I am not a free boy killing his time with these girly stupid things. If only I could meet my hyung there is a new melody in my mind echoing all the time where are my note papers ?

‏ Kim Sa Rang's POV:

Oh it is the second time, the second time, the second time that I am rejected. Sa Rang this shows that there is really something wrong with you. Maybe you are too showy .Maybe you are really  an idiot .How dare Ithought he loved me? I am nothing for him .Maybe he had just got used to my presence .Oh yes that was not love not even lust like Jung Suk. It was a habit that he quit and I dared to think that dazzling man loves me that iceman !!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter