Explanation

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim hyun joong put his hands around Shin Hye's waist .She drew back "You did it again!What is it?"Shin Hye said .

Hyun Joong smiled and imprisoned her in his arms saying "Hmm I have to explain it a little bit to you see when you are so beautiful and fresh and you a girl and me a boy what happens?"

Shin Hye laughed" I don't know you funny boy."

Kim Hyun Joong said "OK  let us explain better.When I am near you how do you feel?"

Shin Hye said "Oh I feel happy but sometimes frightened and also safe is it what you mean?"

"OK that's right but what else? " Kim Hyun Joong asked embracing her saying " For example now?"

"Oh as usual Hyun Joong."

Suddenly hyun joong looked up and said "I should explain practically in my own way" He put his lips to hers and kissed her .At first lightly and then gradually it got deeper and deeper till he entered while his hands were busy going up and down her body .Finally he drew back and said "How was my explanation?Do you get it now?"

"Oh yes oppa that felt nice what was it?"

"It is called love girl" He answered smiling.

"Oh I got it now!" She said.

"Need any more explanation ?I am ready" He said happily kissing her again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter