Music Wherever He Goes

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No Min Woo's POV:

I think I was drunk when I asked her to stay at my house. It is beyond torture .Today I found her touching the face of Lady Rose pressing her keys with those idiot fingers. I rushed to save my lady when I heard her cry then she went to my dear Julio I shouted "Do not touch Julio" and she smiled saying "Oh that instrument has a name to!"

"Oh Julio my hyung she is an idiot .Don't pay attention to her. She is the real instrument .She doesn't know how I can make her play whatever I like ." I pondered.

She was still smiling as if there were anything funny .I pushed her out of my studio but she burst to laugh. She is definitely crazy but I have to confess one thing she is a good cook and that fact keeps me from kicking her out of my territory.

Kim Sarang's POV:

I can understand what has happened to him .He has to stay home .He can not play his instruments .I can not be that clean as him and I think he has lost his mind !!!Oh God he is perhaps dangerous .He calls an antique red piano Lady Rose!He calls his spanish electronic guitar Julio! Any how he can not send me out. I feed him .I shave his face and wash things for him.Now he is dependant on me and neither Lady Rose nor  his Julio hyung can cook or wash.But I am going to avoid his studio .He looked like a serial killer when I tried to play that ugly piano.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter