not my buddy anymore

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Shin Hye's POV:

I entered the room and went to his bedside .He looked at me and smiled .His lips had lost their rosy colour .His flawless facewas unshaved his hair a mess but he was still an elegant handsome man.

"Shin Hye ah  how are you?"He asked trying to sit upright.

"Dr No How are you?I am so sorry about what...she...I am just sorry and really ashamed of myself." I said looking down at the flowers I had brought him.

"It's not your fault Shin Hye.Are those flowers for me?" He asked smiling .

"Oh yes here you are.Oh why haven't you eaten your breakfast?"I said looking at his untouched tray.

"Oh I just did not have the appetite" He said his smile fading.

"You do have! Just try it." I filled a spoon and before he could protest I emptied that in his mouth.

"You have to eat .You have to be strong. "

I made him eat it all.Hyun Joong came in .

"You must shave your face.You look like an ugly ghost."  Then he went to Min Woo who was politely refusing his help to shave his face,but my bunny succeeded and we finally managed to make him come to our house for few months after his discharge from hospital.That Sa Rang thing should go to the hell .She isn't my buddy anymore.I promise I will kill her if I ever see her again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter