regret

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sa Rang's POV:

I just found my dress near the bed and ran after him crying loudly calling his name his blood had marked the way. He got on his car and disappeared. I ran after the car breathlessly desperately calling his name. I ran and ran till I bumped to a limo that was coming from the opposite side .I was thrown to the ground .My nose started bleeding .A man rushed out of the car.

"Are you drunk? What the hell...? God Sa Rang what's happened?" He looked at my half buttoned dress and red eyes.

"Are you ok?"He gave me a tissue and tilted my head up to stop my nasal bleeding.It was just then that I noticed that he was Jung Suk.

He helped me to stand and took me to his car I was trembling .He took off his coat and buttoned my dress up.I felt ashamed because I hadn't time to wear my bra and .He reached for something in his backseat and then gave me a bottle of water.

"Let's go to my place.Then tell me what does it all mean?"

Then he started the car while I was sobbing all the way to his mansion.When we got there he helped me get off his car but as soon as I stood on my feet my knees gave a way and he lifted me up and went up to his room .

"Just sleep. I'll a doctor." He said and left.

"Jung Suk ssi!!!" I said .

"Yeah?"

"Would you please call one of your maids?" I asked .

"Yes,Sa Rang." He answered and went .

A few minutes later a maid appeared .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter