Separation

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jae Joong's POV:

Hyun Joong called me and said that he wanted to meet me in a cafeteria near central hospital .

"God does he know about it?"

I entered the cafeteria and saw his unshaved and extremely sad face .He noticed me and drew a chair for me.I went to him and we shook hands.

"Jae is it true??"He asked.

"Yes,but I had no idea that she was Minnie's girl.I'm so sorry. How is he?"I asked.

"Almost dead .He was bleeding when I found him in his house.His brachial artery has been cut and he is totally ruined emotionally.How did he find out about it?"HyunJ oong asked drinking a sip of his beer.

"He saw us doing it...I mean during..You know. He was shocked and went backwards he hit the mirror and fell down on it." I said looking down at a stain on the worn out tablecloth.

" Jesus!! Do you love each other?" HyunJoong asked biting his lower lip.

"What a question.Yes ,I've loved her since I was a school boy.She was always decieved by boys and it hurt me.I thought her boyfriend was another bastard. She looked so sad.But...how can I think about it now that Min Woo is her boy friend?"I said with tears in my eyes."She told me that she wanted to leave her boy friend since he didn't care about her!"

"Jae he was madly in love with her." Hyun Joong said.

"Just take her to US I will take care of Min Woo"

"No , I can't steal his love it is too cruel" I said.

"You have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter