Blooming

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No Min Woo's POV:

I followed her she went to Hyun's studio and closed the door .

I heard her sobbing .Why does she always try to make me feel guilty?I have done nothing to her!

I stepped in .Tinkerbell was sitting on a couch .Poor hyung one of his Spanish guitars was still on the couch and she was so close to break it!

I have to save the poor thing .I advanced .She looked at me and closed her wet eyes curving her lips to make a rose bud and biting the lower one to stop her sobbing .Oh oh she didn't even know how to treat her body .She was a false note afterall .

I saved my hyung's Spanish son and sat beside her  I could see her flawless skin through the lacy thing and her chest moving up and down .Her body was covered with small drops of sweat as a blooming rose covered with dews .

"I should not  have thought about her " I drank and the trembling hand of me missed to put the glass to my lips . "Why did I follow her there?"

Damn me wine poured from the corner of my lips .It would make an ugly stain I thought, but before I could do anything she put her snowwhite small fingers to the corner of my lips.

That idiot girl cleaned my lips and electricity passed over my body .

I dropped the glass in my hand and grasped her thin wrist .She looked at me shocked and and I pressed her lips under mine pulling her waist to myself .She finally did it again .She finally made me kiss her...Now I could smell h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter